Lab Services and Material Description
Partial denture Framework
Partial denture Framework incl. finish with teeth
Setup with teeth incl. partial denture framework
Setup without teeth partial denture framework
Partial denture only finish
Attachment only (not including parts)
Attachment (incl. framework and teeth set up)
Valplast flexible partial denture – finish with teeth
Titanium framework incl. finish with teeth & alloy
Tooth color/Transparent clasp
Telescope (not incl. framework)
Full denture incl. teeth
Full denture incl. teeth (Hi-impact acylic)
Soft lining – Relining
Composite Veneer (Hi-impact acrylic, per case)
Non Noble composite build up teeth
Electroforming coping (Au100% per gram)
Sports mouth guards
NON-NOBLE (Base Alloy) – Argeloy N.P. Special, Cr 31.5%, Co 59.5%, Mo 5%, Si 2%, Mn 1% from The Argen Corp. USA
NOBLE (Semi-precious) alloy ARGISTAR 43+ d 59.9%, Ag 28%, White color, from The Argen Corp.USA
HIGH NOBLE (High Precious) alloy ARGEDENT 74 Au74%, Pt.4%, Yellow Color, from The Argen Corp. USA
HIGH NOBLE (High Precious) alloy ARGEDENT 52 Au 52.5%, Pd 26.9%, Ag 16%, White color, from The Argen Corp. USA
HIGH NOBLE (High Precious) alloy for full metal crowns – Argedent 90 Au89.5%, rich yellow color, from The Argen Corp. USA
There are basically three parts to determining the cost for each case:
- Labor - determined by our rate schedule. Contact us for a quote.
- Noble and High Noble Alloy - You pay only for the alloy that is needed; Noble and High Noble alloys are charged in grams of casting weight.
- Shipping - Use our DHL Express or UPS Express account numbers to get a 50% discount on shipping for sending your cases to our lab and we will add the shipping costs to your invoice. You pay only one invoice for the lab work and shipping.
We recommend using our UPS Express or DHL Express account to ship to us. We will add the cost of shipment in both directions to your invoice. If you prefer to use another carrier, please be aware that they will generally take longer and cost more. Also please notify us of the tracking number when you ship your cases to us.
Please be aware that all shipments are subject to routine customs inspections that can cause delays (although this is a very rare occurrence).
1. Credit card on file: We will process your cases and send them back to you, then process your payment and send you a receipt.
2. No credit card on file: Immediately after receiving your shipment, we will contact you by email and send you an itemized list of charges with a "Request for Payment" invoice. We will begin processing your cases immediately after receiving the shipment, however, we must have your payment in full before we can return the finished products.
We accept the following types of payments:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- US postal money order
- International Money Order
- Direct Deposit to our Bank of America account
This rarely happens but when it does, remakes are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you would like us to remake a product, please send the original case and lab slip with a new impression and an explanation of the specific problem. If the mistake was made within our lab, we will remake the case at no charge.
We have no minimum number of cases or minimum order.
China Dental Outsourcing, Inc. has a strict confidentiality policy to safeguard our customers privacy. We will never divulge your name or information to any third party for any reason.
When the large majority of products or services in a particular business or industry sector conform to International Standards, a state of industry-wide standardization can be said to exist. This is achieved through consensus agreements between national delegations representing all the economic stakeholders concerned - suppliers, users, government regulators and other interest groups, such as consumers. They agree on specifications and criteria to be applied consistently in the classification of materials, in the manufacture and supply of products, in testing and analysis, in terminology and in the provision of services. In this way, International Standards provide a reference framework, or a common technological language, between suppliers and their customers - which facilitates trade and the transfer of technology.
For businesses, the widespread adoption of International Standards means that suppliers can base the development of their products and services on specifications that have wide acceptance in their sectors. This, in turn, means that businesses using International Standards are increasingly free to compete on many more markets around the world.
For customers, the worldwide compatibility of technology which is achieved when products and services are based on International Standards brings them an increasingly wide choice of offers, and they also benefit from the effects of competition among suppliers
Please Contact us! We will get back to you with a prompt answer.