All Ceramic: Dentsply Cercon Zirconia
Dentsply Prosthetics – Cercon Zirconia
Cercon® Zirconia is an innovative system for esthetic metal-free crowns and bridges. The reliability of Cercon® Zirconia restorations is backed by more nine years of proven clinical success. The system is used to fabricate anterior or posterior single units or multi-unit bridge restorations out of translucent, biocompatible zirconia, the strongest and toughest dental ceramic. Cercon® Zirconia restorations can be placed with conventional cementation or adhesive bonding techniques. Over 225 Cercon Laboratories in North America offer Cercon® Zirconia restorations and over 3 million units have been placed worldwide since its introduction in May of 2002. Cercon® Zirconia Tech Specs:
- Material: Yttria-stabilized zirconia.
- Recommended Use: Anterior or posterior single crowns and multi-unit bridges.
- Lab Processing: Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) of pre-sintered zirconia.
- Properties: Flexural Strength>1300MPa, Fracture Toughness=9.0MPa.m0.5, VHN~1200, CTE~10.5 m/m/oC, at 500oC.
- Esthetics: Inherently translucent, metal-free restorative solutions for the entire mouth.
- Veneering: Optimally matched to Ceramco PFZ or Cercon Ceram Kiss veneering porcelain.
- Placement: Conventional cementation or adhesive bonding
- Backed by a 7 Year Warranty against breakage